After surviving the bizarre creatures of the Wykefort caverns, you've hiked through the Wykedale. Giving the lair of the Ghost Spider wide berth you arrived in Ashford's ruins, and camped at the fountain. The dark presence you felt was gone… perhaps it was your imagination… you hope it was. You've returned with useful information: A giant chained in the bowls of Wykefort, evidence of minotaurs in the caverns, a herd of aurochs prime for corralling, and the Brynn river bridge in need of repair.
XP Gained: 500 each
From the depths of Wykefort you recovered the following treasure:
The dead soldiers ill-gotten, treasure cache:
- Gems: 12, 50 Gp Gems: banded agate, turquoise x 2, yellow topaz, tourmaline, lapis lazuli, banded red and white sardonyx, blue jasper, azurite, lapis lazuli
- Art objects
- An engraved silver figurine of an owlbear (15 gp)
- An engraved soapstone medallion, set with a moss agate (25 gp)
- An ancient limestone vase, inlaid with copper (20 gp)
- An ornate silver figurine of a ship, set with a zircon (40 gp)
- An strange ceramic plate engraved with hares (15 gp)
- An alabaster tankard, inlaid with silver (20 gp)
- Magical Item: Silver Pot inlaid with imagery of St. Vicelen, Patron Saint of Lepers, filled with a medicinal ointment smelling of mint and rosemary.
- Contains four doses
- Effect: The jar and its contents weigh 1/2 pound. As an action, one dose of the ointment can be swallowed or applied to the skin. The creature that receives it regains 2d8 + 2 hit points, ceases to be poisoned, and is cured of any disease. See: Keoghtom’s Ointment (pg 179, DMG)
The Giant’s Scavenged Research
- Benedictions of the Holy Mother - Remove Curse (Cleric, 2nd lvl Scroll) – Bound in brown leather and is in good shape. The cover has a large illustration of the holy mother’s likeness. Humbly Illuminated.
- Woven Snake Fetish – Poison Spray (Druid, Cantrip Scroll)
- Blessings of the Warrior – Shield of Faith (Cleric, 1st lvl Scroll) – Bound in bright yellow leather and is in poor shape.
- Athelden’s Treatise on Devils and Demons – Hellish Rebuke (Warlock, 1st lvl spell) – Bound in bright orange canvas and is in good shape with a stylized Demon torturing a sinner.